|Essentially the regeneration or establishment of plant numbers or species to fix areas that become bare or too thin to support the intended use of the surface..
• Promotes a healthier, more even turf surface.
• Improves stability of the turf surface.
• Safer for users of the surface.
• Reduces the likelihood of weeds occuring.
• More aesthetically pleasing.
Best performed according to the growth cycle of the particular turf - the growing season.
To cover an average sized oval most treatments require approximately 1 full day, with a day or two for clean up. The surface should be rested until the new plants have established.
• Assess the need for a growth retardent application to give the new seedlings the best opportunity
• Are there weeds that need to be targeted during the process.
• Assess the need for top soiling to correct minor surface irregularities.
• Weeds. Exercise caution to prevent undesired weed germination.
• Hard surfaces may require loosening first.
• Sisis (100mm row spacing)
• TR50 (to loosen hard soil)
• Top Dressing Unit (if surface levels need to be corrected)