- Top Dressing
|The application of top soil for minor corrections to surface levels and to provide a good bed for seeding works.
• Prevents puddles and boggy areas developing.
• Reduces excess ware to key playing areas.
• Promotes a healthier, more even turf surface.
• Levels and stabilises the surface for player comfort.
• Provides a good bed for overseeding works.
• More aesthetically pleasing.
Best performed prior to
annual renovations / during the active growing season. I.E/ Summer for Couch and winter for Rye.
To cover an average sized oval anywhere from 2 hours to a full day, with up to a few weeks for establishment.
• Application of same/compatible soil type to existing soil.
• Match soil over underground drainage - avoid covering.
• Weeds. Exercise caution to prevent undesired weed germination.
• Size and depth of the areas requiring leveling.
• Top Dressing Unit